Sunday, September 7, 2008

C'est geniale.

Strange thing about Paris: everyone smokes inside their apartments. This is odd!

"Chouette" means cool. Or it meant cool. I think it's like how radical used to be cool. Now, people say "super" (soop-air) and "geniale".

I think I am spelling all of that right.

Yesterday, Paul took me and Ariane to Virgin records. He asked me to choose three cds for him... so I found him She and Him, Of Montreal, and Belle and Sebastian.

So... we shall see. He gave me a best of collection of George Brassens and Françoise Hardy, and I love both. Also, Françoise Hardy is cute!

Today, a little shopping? a little trying to get Herman Dune tickets? a little more of Paris?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris it's Jami Panda! I found you on andrews facebook! are you living in paris or just visiting because i am going to be moving to germany in may and i will be 5 hours from paris and if you were there still i would love to see you. i hope all is well

imitationGIdget said...

what happened to paul and vampire weekend?

Randa said...

Hi Christopher! I am enjoying reading about your adventures. Your fine writing conjures up all sorts of great images of Paris. Have fun and travel well.