Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Quick Word on Pictures...

I will be putting pictures on here soon, promise.

I promise!

The only reason I haven't already is that I have taken over 200 of them and I have not been on my computer long enough to sort through them and everything, and once I have, I won't have a backlog of 200 pictures any longer, so picture posts will be more frequent.

But this is already the longest I have spent at a computer in ages, and when I sit down to it, I keep getting interrupted to do something like go to an indie club nicknamed "Mustard" and dance to Noah and the Whale and The Ting Tings (listen to Five Years Time and Great DJ). Or drink a cup of tea.

The British don't make jell-o from powder, but highly concentrated jell-o cubes melted and then reconstituted.

Question time:
-the sheet is from Primark, the British version of Target, I suppose.
-I am taking drama writing (stage and radio version), prose fiction, and museums and exhibitions (the final project is our own art exhibition at the university art museum which was donated by the food market Sainsbury's!)

I have a story I am going to write. I think I will wait for Friday to really start on it though...

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Please learn how to make proper tea.

I hope you join the Archery society. Does practice with Nerf arrows count?

imitationGIdget said...

too bad you grew out of your robin hood/ peter pan outfit or you'd really look the part of an archer....